DAKS is available in a variety of software and hardware platforms that can be tailored to unique environments and business requirements. From small scale deployments with simpler requirements to large scale environments with complex communications requirements, DAKS is the right choice for mission critical communications.
The DAKSpro software package includes a robust feature set including broadcasts & alert notifications, emergency response & routine conferences, announcement services, calling services, advanced e-mail services, broad array of application interfaces and more. You have the flexibility to adapt the feature set to your environment and budget. The DAKSpro software is available on three hardware platforms along with a virtual deployment:
- DAKSpro 200 leverages the proven technology of DAKS in a cost-effective mid-size platform, 1U 19” rack mountable unit with capacity of 5 to 30 channels. DAKSpro 200 offers the power and flexibility of the DAKS feature set for small to moderate scale deployments.
- DAKSpro 300 is a 3U 19” rack mountable or standalone unit with capacity options from 5 to 480 channels. This solution supports moderate to large scale deployments with simple or complex requirements by offering a wide variety of configuration possibilities along with multiple expansion options. The perfect choice to meet your business requirement today with the option to expand and grow in the future.
- DAKSpro 400 is a 2U 19” rack mountable or standalone unit with capacity options from 5 to 500 fully encryptable voice channels. This solution offers the highest possible functional security and maximum data security while also the flexibility to expand the scale and feature set as business requires.
- DAKSpro as vDAKS offers the power and flexibly of DAKSpro software installed on a virtual machine.
The DAKSeco software package includes a condensed feature set that consists of broadcasts & alert notifications with integrated emergency conferencing, meet-me conferences, a fixed number of application interfaces along with browser-based administration. The DAKSeco software is available on two hardware platforms:
- DAKSeco 110 combines a cost-effective hardware platform with the power and flexibility of broadcasts and conferencing software solution. DAKSeco 110 is a small, tabletop unit supporting up to 10 channels. The solution supports up to 50 broadcasts with up to 10 internal or external subscribers and dial-out and dial-in conferences.
- DAKSeco 200 leverages the proven technology of DAKS in a cost-effective mid-size platform, a 1U 19” rack mountable unit with capacity options from 5 to 30 channels. The solution supports up to 100 broadcasts with up to 25 internal or external subscribers and dial-out and dial-in conferences.
DAKSsatellite enhances existing DAKSpro and DAKSeco installations. It is a tabletop unit with 16 digital inputs, 8 outputs plus 1 relay output as standard, expandable to 128 inputs and 32 outputs. Via TCP/IP connections, DAKSsatellite enables you to connect remote sites and systems via serial interfaces and digital inputs to the centralized DAKS systems. For instance, third-party systems (e.g. fire alarm systems, temperature monitors or door alarms) in remote campus sites that are connected to distributed DAKSsatellites via serial connection or contact will activate and trigger processes that are configured in the centralized DAKS. In addition, for redundant installations, DAKSsatellite drives the automatic switch-over between primary and secondary DAKS servers located at different sites, when necessary.