The dynamic nature of today’s networks plus the lack of effective analytics make voice network management a complex challenge. Mergers and acquisitions, technology migrations and economic cycles make optimizing network capacity problematic. Putting voice or video on a network designed for delay introduces complexity to providing clear, reliable communications. Getting blindsided by any one of a number of potential network service problems is a real threat. From network design to service provider contract negotiation to operational management, constant challenges exist.
Impact Technologies delivers definitive, easy-to-use solutions for complex problems. From its initial rollout in 1997, Traffic Analyst has offered simplified voice administration with 24x365 visibility and proactive monitoring of your network to highlight fraud, uncover idle assets and track DID and non-DID number inventory. Traffic Analyst cuts through traditional telecom jargon and distills usage and performance data into timely, actionable intelligence that will have a dramatic impact on your business operations.
Traffic Analyst eliminates surprises by providing complete voice network visibility, be it a TDM, SIP or hybrid network. Other solutions provide only a slice of what you need. Your switch manufacturer’s management tool is limited to just their platform and is not the focus of their best development efforts. Traffic Analyst is switch agnostic, providing visibility across all your vendors and platforms and is continually enhanced driven by market demands.
- Network Forensics – Optimize your TDM, SIP or hybrid network with full life cycle assurance to minimize operating costs and assure targeted service levels. Traffic Analyst includes graphs and performance metrics that are easy to understand. Simple graphs clearly show the performance levels, measured in number of blocked calls, peak percent utilization and/or quality of service metrics.
- Call Forensics – Go beyond call accounting to complete visibility into call quality analytics, call tracing and number management. You need to know more than just who called who and how much it costs. So why settle for call accounting when you can have call forensics? Go deeper with call quality diagnostics, call tracing and even number management. Traffic Analyst is the answer!
YOUR NETWORK, YOUR WAY
By overcoming the limitations and complications of the industry’s traditional engineering methodologies, Traffic Analyst provides a simple, more reliable alternative to improve the service and cost performance of your voice network.
- Customizable Dashboard honed to each user and environment, streamlining the task of network management
- Unlimited Reports & Charts put all your key metrics and views at your fingertips with no time wasted waiting for a vendor to build a new report
- Virtual Groups give you the flexibility to choose any combination of switches, trunk groups, routes, stations, departments, cost centers and more for your reports.
- Alarm Management through user-defined alerts of deteriorating service levels, fraudulent use of the network and emergency calls
- Switch Platform Agnostic for integrated analysis of networks with a mix of telephony switches from multiple manufacturers
- Network Discovery to automatically detect changes in the network, eliminating time-consuming and tedious configuration tasks
Do you prefer to own and operate the solution on your site? Or, is the option to minimize your upfront investment more attractive? You choose the model that works best for your organization.
- Premise-based license and subscription options are available
- A hosted, managed services option is available, providing:
- Minimal upfront investment
- No equipment to maintain or upgrades to install
- Access via a web browser