Software Developer – Full Stack
Location: Chesterfield, MO
- Initial Assignment
- Participate in the design and development of browser-based client applications using HTML5 and component frameworks for highly responsive web applications.
- Undertake core software modernization and ongoing feature / function extensions of Impact’s software product suite.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- BS degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent experience
- Project skills including design, planning, documentation, quality assurance, and source code management
- 3+ years industry experience in the following:
- Client Side Skills & Technologies
- Angular 4 / 6
- RESTful API
- Components & Frameworks (ag-Grid, Dapper, SignalR… others)
- Server Side Skills & Technologies
- .NET Core, Framework 4.6
- Visual Studio 2015 C++
- SQL (Sybase SQL Anywhere experience a plus)
- Highly Desirable
- Web Services and XML
- Multi-threaded applications programming
- .NET Remoting
- Windows WCF
- Windows Forms
- TCP/IP communications
- Strong documentation and written communication skills
The Ideal Candidate:
- Able to work effectively on multiple assignments as a member of a team and on your own in a self-directed manner
- Knows how to build commercial quality products that are sold, delivered and supported to and for a large number of customers
- Works effectively with rapid-prototyping development methodologies
- Has an excellent work ethic
- Works effectively and efficiently under pressure within deadlines
For immediate consideration, please forward your cover letter and resume to .
Back to Career Opportunities page.