Traffic Analyst Console provides visibility into queue times, call profiles and usage to aid in staff performance evaluations and equipment allocation decisions.
Rich Inventory of Reports
Traffic Analyst gathers and correlates data to provide a rich inventory of reports for effectively managing operator performance, staff allocation and service levels. Reports can be created on-demand via a web browser. Reports are available in hourly, daily, weekly and monthly increments.
Operator Performance - Traffic Analyst tracks the performance of operators and operator groups every hour of every day. Some of the available statistics include:
- number of external and internal calls handled
- average call length for external and internal calls
- number of outbound calls
- average call length for outbound calls
- active hours of console time
- percent occupancy of console time
- blocked hours of console time
The reports and graphs provide key metrics to indicate if your attendants are underutilized, overutilized, meeting company objectives for call times and adhering to policies regarding personal calls.
Staff Allocation - In addition to evaluating operator performance, Traffic Analyst helps you determine if staffing levels are appropriate. Some of the key statistics that drive staffing include:
- number of calls
- idle time
- percent occupancy
- percent all consoles busy
- average queue time
- percent calls abandoned
- night key time
Service Levels - The console and console group reports provide visibility into service levels – whether you prefer to use percent occupancy, blocked calls, abandoned calls or other metrics.
As new sales promotions, mergers and acquisitions, disasters or other scenarios affect your business, Traffic Analyst provides a variety of ways to anticipate the impact new call patterns may have on your inbound callers. With Traffic Analyst you model the expected performance based on:
- defining factors for changes in call volume or average call length for inbound or outbound calls
- adjusting average time before abandon
- adjusting average answer time
- using the Erlang B engineering model to determine physical console requirements
- using the Erlang C engineering model to determine hourly operator personnel requirements
Supported Telephony Systems
Traffic Analyst is the single application for monitoring operator consoles from Siemens and Nortel.
- Hicom 300
- 9751 CBX
- CBXII 9000