Technical Applications Level 1 Support Analyst
Location: Chesterfield, MO USA
- Application helpdesk during customer service hours 8:30am – 5:00pm, Monday through Friday
- Handle initial contact and validate End User entitlement to support services
- Create an incident or case record
- Classify call type and severity assessment
- Problem description
- Provide user assistance for standard and common tasks
- Identification of solution or workaround for known or common problems
- Escalate to Level 2 Support if required
- Case tracking and closure
- Assist customer with the installation of software applications
- Packaging and shipping – requires lifting and carrying equipment weighing up to 20 pounds
Background & Expertise:
1+ years in Customer Service environment
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Understanding of hardware, operating environments and data networks.
Proficient with MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Exchange, IE, Outlook)
Good data gathering skills
Strong deductive reasoning, analytical, and problem solving skills
Sturdy character, mature social skills, presentable appearance
The Ideal Candidate:
For immediate consideration, please forward your cover letter and resume to .
Back to Career Opportunities page.