Location: Chesterfield, MO
- Initial Assignment
- Design, development and reengineering of complex, mobility-enabled applications, initially as native apps for iOS devices, then for cross-platform deployment.
Design, development and packaging of communication-enabled business process solutions, leveraging and creating a range of modern and legacy APIs.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- BS degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent experience
- Project skills including design, planning, documentation, quality assurance, and source code management
- 3+ years industry experience in the following:
- Mobile Application Development Skills & Technologies
- Objective-C and Xcode
- iOS and OS X
- PDF creation
- Cross-platform mobile app development (desirable)
- Client/Server Technologies
- RESTful API and Web Services
- C#, C++
- ASP.NET, SignalR
- SQL (SQL Anywhere desirable)
- Object Oriented Programming
- Multi-threaded Windows programming
- TCP/IP, Winsock
- Strong documentation and written communication skills
- US Citizen
The Ideal Candidate:
- Able to work effectively on multiple assignments as a member of a team and on your own in a self-directed manner
- Knows how to build commercial quality products that are sold, delivered and supported to and for a large number of customers
- Works effectively with rapid prototype development methodologies
- Has an excellent work ethic
- Works effectively and efficiently under pressure within deadlines
For immediate consideration, please forward your cover letter and resume to .
Back to Career Opportunities page.