Location: Chesterfield, MO USA
- Provide support services to employees with technical problems and information technology issues involving desktop/laptop software, hardware or network/server services
- Track and document technical problems and issues through to completion and resolution
- WAN/LAN and VPN troubleshooting
- Support security measures (e.g. anti-virus software, malware/spyware remediation, etc.)
- Create, maintain, and verify documentation of IT processes and procedures
What We Require:
- An attitude for success, willingness to learn and a customer service oriented attitude
- Problem solving skills and ability to communicate in written and verbal form
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices and procedures within one of the following areas: Networking, Windows Administration, Linux Administration or Virtualization
Desired Skills & Qualities:
- Ability to function effectively and efficiently independently and in a team environment
- Quickly gains knowledge, understanding, or skill; readily absorbs and comprehends new information from formal and informal learning experiences
- Follows established procedures on routine tasks, requires instruction only on new assignments and works under the supervision of the Manager
- Knowledge of:
- Mac and/or PC
- Networking equipment
- Backup technologies
- Windows Server and/or Linux platforms
- Virtualization technologies
- Microsoft Office and Visio
This is a part-time position.
For immediate consideration, please forward your cover letter and resume to .
Back to Career Opportunities page.